Help with the Basic Setup - New to the Blokas World!

First off, Thank you thank you thank you for replying and all of your inputs!
So, just to clarify a few things. Im not starting out here, and I know exactly what I want to achieve.
I started building and evolving my dawless about a year ago, and its been a great journey.
I started with a digitakt and then the Octatrack and then… you know$$$…
but I loved the Octatrack workflow so much, that I recently decided to try out selling/replacing my digitakt with a second octatrack. Its been really interesting, but it did bring up some midi problems that I did not have with my digitakt setup. hence, why I landed here at blokas.

My midi understanding is not that advanced, but I get around, I do hope that my blokas journey will make me way more comfortable with the midi flow, and expanding its possibilities with the Midiihub.

So that out of the way, here is exactly what I want to do.
I want to use one OT as my master clock and transport. its my master in the audio chain as well.
the second ot is replacing my digitakt, and handling drums and midi sequencer for the 3 synths.
I have 3 synths and a kaoss pad going into my second OT midi/audio. (kaoss - only midi audio is routed through a mixer)

Currently, I use the 2 midi controllers to control several things…
The Keystep primarily its just to play synths and record keys into my second OT handling midi.
Im not sure if anyone here has an OT, but one thing that sucks with it, is that
the keystep sends out note messages to the OT that make the OT start stop, change tracks, send tracks to Cue outs etc… Its really a pain, so I would love it if with the midihub, I can prevent that from happening for both OTs by filtering out those messages, and only using the keys to play.

Then, my Launchpad pro Mk3.
Its really at the heart of my setup. Its how I control everything and makes me really quick with my Octatrack.
Having one button functions instead of the OTs multiple buttons for one function is Key for me. and I use a lot of slices in my music so I love mapping them on the Launchpad.
It does have 1 midi in and 2 outs. im not sure if they are independent outs as in ports… but I do not think so.
I would love to be able to control each octatrack’s track functions with my launchpad pro.
that means that each OT uses up 8 midi tracks.
So one basic question I have is this:
Can I connect each OT in/out to their own port on the midihub, and set the audio track for both OT to midi ch 1-8.
and inside the midihub program it to route both sets of the 8 midi ch to the launchpad pro through the respected ports, so the LPP would know who its talking to even though they both have the same midi ch number?
I hope im making sense… for example like when I use components for my LPP to program a midi page…
how would the LPP know which OT im referring to when I set up a function say mute to midi ch5?

Since my last illustration I changed the setup.
this is without the midihub.
and Im also including a second illustration of how im thinking connecting
the studio with a midihub.

Let me know if my midihub setup is looking good to you all.
It arrives tomorrow and I’m getting excited!