@Manohar_Gurung Hi Manohar. I’ve looked at your post a couple of times. I think one reason why you’ve not got much response is that you’ve got a lot of gear that has got a vast scope of things you can do. Easy to get overwhelmed…
Maybe it would help if you narrow the scope of your question and focus on what you want to do with a few bits of your kit.
For instance, maybe start with:
- What box are you going to hit!? (what is going to send the note/cc messages which Midihub is going top handle?) - the HandSonic, the MPC?
- Or are you only talking about NDLR sending out notes and the other boxes responding?
- What box(es) are going to respond & make sound?
- Is Midihub going to do anything more than just route notes/CCs?
- (if this was the case you could just do NDLR>Quadra>4 boxes (more if any of them has a MIDI thru port!))
Or is Midihub going to add more magic? like doing more generative stuff based on the NDLing? Or allow you to switch routing on the fly to different boxes at the twiddle of a mapped knob.?
A sketch diagram might help.
I’m itching to see what you get going!
PS. What’s a PM5 module when its at home?
PS2. Is the Scarlett just part of the audio chain?