I think you’re trying to rescale the frequency (as opposed to amplitude in prev thread), correct?
If so here’s what I just did:
- my control MIDi in is coming into MIDIA (>mA)
- I unplug that temporarily and replug it to >mD
- Now I map the freq of my LFO to say CC14ch2
- I now replug >mA but also patch a cable out (say MIDIA out = mA>) to >mD
- I put a rescale in place >mA ~ Rescale(CCid14; (0,127)->(0,64)) ~ mA>
- then the CC range that enters mD (and is mapped to LFO rate) is clamped to 0-64
- in this example, when the Rescale is bypassed the rate is (1/32T - 16bars), Rescale active gives (1/32T - 1/2T)
Hope this makes sense; I just fudged it up from an existing patch. Let me know if not and I’ll roll you a fresh one!
IMO, this solves the issue if your LFO is BPM synced. I’d still like to see your min/max implemented for Hz freqs though, so that “clamping” could give a finer resolution (actually I need to check this last point)
Lastly, Best wishes to all at Blokas in these worrying times.