Realtime/transport passed along even when filtered

Hi there!

First off, the Midihub is really an great device, and I’d probably find a workaroud for this issue, but I think it should work regularly as well :slight_smile:

I am trying to send from my Morningstar MC6 a real time ‘start’ message to my Digitone. Also connected to the Midihub is a MFB Dominion Club which is sequenced by the Digitone and receives PC messages directly from the MC6. Now even if I filter everything but PC Messages from the MC6 to the DomClub and disconnect the Digitone completely, the DomClub still receives real time messages. Can anybody reproduce this issue with their hardware?

Thanks a lot for any feedback & cheers,
Chris

Hi, can you upload the preset here that you have set up so far, so we can take a look?

Hi

Attached you find the file. Just accidently found out that I have the same behaviour between the Morningstar and the DomClub happens if I randomly change Ins & Outs (without changing the pipes) and even weirder, it doesn’t matter if Midihub is turned on or off. So maybe my Midihub has a defect?

(A In = Morningstar, A Out = Dom Club, B In Digitone, B Out Digitone, C In Keystep Pro, C Out Keystep Pro)

Cheers,
Chris

Midihub 2020.08.17 21.20.41 (Preset 1).mhp (245 Bytes)

Hi

Ah damn, in the end it was some DomClub weirdness:
It has an USB Out to use as a power-supply. Turns out it also receives MIDI through there, as I used it as an USB power supply for the MC6 (which is sending MIDI through USB as well) So I shorted out the Midihub. Sorry for the confusion ;-).

Cheers,
Chris

1 Like