Properties info

Hi. Owned a midihub a couple of years ago, but wasn’t using midi much at the time and sold it. But i picked up one again, and am loving it. And I see that some of the requests have been implemented - can’t wait to mess around with many of the ‘pipes’. (don’t know the lingo yet, so excuse any incorrect lingo).

I could swear that when i booted it up for the first time, the properties info for a pipe came up automatically, but now i have to go into the view menu and select it every time. I’ve been looking in the manual for an option here, but haven’t found one yet. Any way to have that work by default? Didn’t see any preferences along these lines. (I’ll probably find the answer as soon as I post this).

1 Like

Hey, do you mean the properties pane is not visible on startup?

The Midihub Editor saves the last window layout whenever it is closed normally, so if you make the Properties pane visible through the View menu, it should be open the next time the Editor is started.

If it’s not the case, and it still doesn’t work like that, could you let us know which OS are you using? Maybe there’s some issue with access to the location where the settings are supposed to be stored.

ok. sounds simple enough…not simple enough to cause me to actually think of it though :slight_smile: checking now…

of course, that works. Thanks!! sometimes the easiest things are the hardest to stumble on. Then again, sometimes a little common sense goes a long way…

1 Like