This update focuses on further fixing and improving stability and connectivity issues, reported in these threads:
- Unable to connect my Midihub
- Can't connect to Editor
- Midihub Editor (1.11.1) looses connection after deleting Pipes (Error 106)
- Sync error 106 on Mac OS - lost preset
- Still getting Sync 106 crashes on FW 1.11.5 when duplicating a pipeline
- Crashing and unreliability
Also, Transform pipe now has context-sensitive parameter name and values for Data Source 1 & 2 parameters which didn’t make it to the previous 1.11.3 update. It should be pretty natural to use now.
Note for macOS users - the
Midihub Editor->Preferences option moved to
Device->Settings, to be consistent with Editor versions for other OSes.
1.11.4 Editor Downloads
1.11.6 1.11.7 Firmware Download
Firmware Upgrade Guide
See here: [Download] Midihub Firmware 1.11.4. Make sure to make the memory backup with the current editor version you have. We recommend flashing the new firmare with the updated editor, due to connectivity improvements.
- Fixed incorrect dropping of Note Off messages when transforming Note On messages in Replace mode.
- Fixed Sync Error 106 occurring when duplicating or undoing / redoing whole pipeline delete.
- Fixed MIDI mapped parameter unmapping dropping all mappings for the CC control in some circumstances.
- Fixed Randomizer pipe to handle Pitch Bend messages correctly.
- Fixed Transform pipe default config to be Note Velocity to CC value.
- Fixed undo & redo of pipeline delete causing a crash in some circumstances.
- Improved connectivity between Midihub and the Editor on macOS and Windows.
- Fixed selection tracking issues.