Hey guys, here’s another small firmware update to version 1.11.7, fixing some issues reported recently. Changes:
- Revert duplicate note on filtering added in fw version 1.11.5, so conversion from CC to Note On(s) without respective note offs is possible, for use cases like this: CC to Note Transformation
- Sanitize incoming USB MIDI events, fixes lengthy sysex transactions coming from macOS hosts: SysEx sending problem with Prophet 12 synth + Prophet 12k pro(sound editor)
- Fixed velocity of incoming notes in Delay pipe when Dry/Wet param is above 50%: Repeater>>>>delay
- Fixed Delay pipe to work correctly when it is placed after Note Repeater (same link as above)
Note: We are aware of firmware flashing occasionally failing on Windows 10, in case it happens, please retry manually, until it succeeds. The issue is being worked on to be fixed in the next Editor update. But do let us know, in case the flashing fails using 1.11.4 (or newer) Editor on macOS or Linux.
During firmware upgrade, all memory contents are erased. You may want to optionally back it up to your computer:
- Connect to Midihub with the Editor
- Go to Device -> Export Everything…
- Save to a file on your computer.
- After firmware is updated using steps below, do Device->Import Everything… to get it back into memory.
To upgrade Midihub’s firmware:
- (don’t forget to back up the memory contents using steps above)
- Switch the power off.
- Press and hold the button, switch the power on while the button is still held.
- All of the LEDs should be lit now, release the button. If they’re not, go back to step 2.
- Connect to Midihub with the Editor.
- Go to Device->Flash Firmware
- Pick the new .bfw file
- Wait for the process to finish.
- Now the device will reboot into the new firmware.
- Connect with the Editor and use it as usual.You may now import the memory dump created earlier.
We’ll streamline the memory contents migration to the new firmware version in the next bigger editor update.