Midihub Software Suggestions

When I was researching the features of the Midihub I decided to download the editor first and to my surprice it did not ask for hardware, so I started creating patches only to find out this was useless because there is no midi monitor. I would be very cool if one could ‘simulate’ any MIDI IN data to a virtual midi IN port, insert any pipeline of choice and watch the result thru a simulated midi out monitor window - without sending any real midi data of course. This way prospect buyers could try the Midihub before they buy! It would also tremendously help understanding what each pipeline is doing and how to solve problems in total silence! I’m an old Max/MSP user so I ‘understand’ what each pipeline basically does, but if you are new to this subject, a virtual midi monitor would be awesome.

Second software suggestion an iPad version with Bluetooth BLE Midi support so we don’t have to buy 4 WIDI Masters or WIDI Jacks… Which btw is not a bad idea either: imagine you could use the Midihub wireless…

Quote “an iPad version with Bluetooth BLE” Wont happen im afraid hotswank as the developers have already said no mobile devices will be supported.