Midihub editor as a standalone iOS midi FX app?

Hi,
I love the very visual and easy to understand editor, which I saw demoed by Loopop. Is there any possibility that this might be developed as a standalone AUV3 midi FX app for IOS at any point? I make virtually all of my generative soundscapes purely on IPad using AUM and Cubasis only, and this would be utterly awesome for those.

0 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion. At the moment we’ll be focusing on the hardware implementation of this, but we’ll keep in mind the interest in a mobile app implementation. :slight_smile:

0 Likes

I’m seconding the suggestion, I already have my iPad connected to my Eventide H9 and was discussing during the weekend with a friend of mine (who is also a backer for Midihub by now :P) how awesome it’d be to have that interface through the iPad/iPhone.

As a software engineer myself I’d be willing to contribute some open-source code if it helps this become a reality :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can actually connect MH to mobile devices using USB OTG, however, the preset setup would have to be done beforehand via a PC.

0 Likes