This is a minor update of the Editor, containing some small fixes. Only the Editor got updated, the latest firmware is still 1.11.0.
1.11.1 Editor Downloads
- The macOS build is now signed by us and notarized, so no security popups, apart from ‘this file is downloaded from the internet’ should pop up.
- Fixed ‘accessibility feature access popup’ on macOS which used to occur on the very first time a pipe gets dragged.
- Fixed a rendering bug of pipe icons on macOS, especially visible in case using zoom value other than 100%.
- Removed dependency on OpenSSL so the app will run on more Linux distributions.
- All platforms now use slimmer Qt library build which contains only features critical for the Editor to function.