Shipping time to North East USA

Please contact us directly with your order details, so we can check it out for you.

In case the package gets officially declared as lost, we either ship another package, or fully refund the order, whatever is preferred by the receiver. This is a very rare occurrence in our shipping history so far, but the pandemic seems be having an impact on the delivery time, so we ask for your understanding.

If it is taking 6 or more weeks for your shipment to get delivered, and there’s no recent tracking updates, please reach out to us by e-mail, so we can look into your case.

1 Like

To all those in the US still waiting on their in transit Pisound: I got lucky and mine arrived (Chicago) fairly quickly (3 -4 weeks). But both international packages and media mail domestic can end up taking a month or two after arriving in the US. My gf got a cyberdog order that had been in transit from the UK for 2.5 months. And I have a few international things that seem to be stuck in NJ’s big USPS hub. I know it’s still frustrating, but the exit will be worth it . This thing is a blast.

1 Like

In SE US - I ordered mine April 18, and it arrived June 20. USPS delays. It took six weeks to get from Chicago to my doorstep.

I guess I maybe sorta feel a little better: shipping notification May 8, last and only real update was “Origin Post is Preparing Shipment” on May 10th. I didn’t even realize there WERE still shipping methods for retail products that took 6-8+ weeks…

For some reason, destination country’s postal systems usually show this event, but at the same time, origin post’s tracking event states that the package was shipped abroad. This status is the right one. Postal shipments normally get updates only within origin and destination countries.

Please keep in mind the current global context when thinking about shipping time. It used to take much less time for packages to get delivered to US. The pandemic not only slowed down the efficiency of global postal system with reduced workforce, reduced efficiency with all the new safety rules, significantly reduced air flights, but also the volume of shipments is also larger than it normally would be at this time of year, with so many people staying at home and ordering things to be delivered.

Origin Post is still preparing shipment on 5-24 (as of 6-22) to North America for my pre-order. Hopefully it is close. Thanks.

UPDATE: Finally arrived today 6-22-2020! Powers up and communicates with the editor…I have to work the rest of the day - will be hard as I want to dig in and play!

4 Likes

I’m in the same boat with you guys, trying to be understanding of the hold ups. I’ve reached out to Blokas, they are waiting for the package to be declared lost, before sending a replacement. I hope they use another carrier, otherwise it might just be a moot point. Shipment sent 5/8/20, I was an early bird order, that was about a year ago.

Just hit the 4 weeks since shipped mark and still no status updates from the carriers … standing-by on the team’s 6 weeks guidance before following up. Patience is a virtue some say.

Anybody on the west coast see a status update or receive theirs yet?

1 Like

Mine shipped on the 14/5 to Australia. Still no update on the tracker :frowning:

Unfortunately Australia Post stopped accepting inbound postal shipments, so all of the packages we shipped to Australia are getting returned back to us. A large batch has already returned, but your package was not among the returned packages, we’ll contact our postal office regarding your package. We’ll get back to you by e-mail once we have some news.

Thanks for quick reply, really appreciate the update / support.

1 Like

TO ALL,
I would not have ordered anything from this company / country if I had known it would take over 3 MONTHS TO RECEIVE. AND IT STILL ISN’T HERE!!!
PLEASE BE ADVISED!!!

Lane

FWIW. I received the shipping notice on 5/28 and today, 6/30, I see that the shipment has landed in Chicago. Hopefully it won’t be long now.

2 Likes

My 5/28 shipment is also in Chicago… crossing fingers though. ISC Chicago is a known package black hole, even in the best of times (google it). I just recently had a package from Slovakia sit there for 6 weeks before magically arriving at my door 2 weeks ago :frowning:

Happy nonetheless that there’s an update! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Received my MidiHub today (Montreal, Canada). Shipped May 28

For those of you worrying about the tracking. In my case, the tracking never updated beyond the outgoing scan from Lithuania. The provided tracking number never worked with Canada Post; the package just showed up one day.

Have faith!

3 Likes

My initial shipping notice to the USA was May 9th. The tracking status has remained “In Transit” since then.

Although this is not ideal, it certainly cannot be the fault of Blokas, who have continued to be communicative and supportive every time I reach out.

I am excited to receive the unit eventually, and will enjoy exploring it!

2 Likes

I am part of the 1% still waiting. It’s not Blokas’ fault. There is a controlled-demolition of the rigged global economy going on right now. You should see my MIDI routing mess. It starts to make a knot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yay! mine just arrived… time to play!

1 Like

My MidiHub arrived today! I received the shipping notice on 5/28, on 6/30 the shipment has landed in Chicago, and on 7/6 it arrived in the high Rockies of Colorado.

4 Likes