Has anyone received any info about their orders?

Looking forward to new info, but no, I can’t seem to find a “thank you” e-mail.

Just in case I have triggered the e-mail to be sent to you again. :slight_smile: Let me know if you didn’t receive it. It should contain a link to your order status page.

So, it should be very soon now for the firsts orders?

We are working on it, we’ll share an update once the enclosures manufacturing is sorted. :slight_smile:

Hi, Thanks for the update, I don’t think I got anything other than the one 4 months ago “thank you for …” email.

Thanks guys :slight_smile: few more updates would be nice :slight_smile:

So, I suppose that the corona virus crisis will not have a positive impact on the delivery plan :slight_smile:

Hopefully it shouldn’t impact us too much, all of the remaining processes are within our city, so as long as the companies we depend on continue to work, we should be OK, but you never know how the situation can develop next. :slight_smile:

Ok, good!
I was just asking because here in France the governement ask us to stay at home.

don’t worry, the health is always more important of a very very long delay.
and, as I have read somewhere, “the wait enhances the desire” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d still like to know some news about it though… my lot was supposed to be delivered on second half of March. best wishes to everybody, take care!

2 Likes

I’m in the same group. If not for the virus interfering with most commerce, I’d almost believe midihub was vaporware.

Middle of April now, cmon what’s really going on?

Patience…

2 Likes

Finally got an email saying my order is getting ready to ship!

1 Like

that, sir, is the news I was waiting for since feb!!! enjoy your new toy, and I wish mine will be on it’s way soon too!

Yep!!! Patiently waiting :wink:

Me too, and even better they’re also sending me a free MidiBoy to say thanks for all the referrals too…

Yay, always fancied doing a bit of Arduino hacking so that’s awesome, thanks!

1 Like

Gets midihub in mail…
“When did I order this?”" :thinking:
sees free midiboy in package
“A year ago, It was worth the wait!” :rofl: :wink:

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us.

We’ve asked our postal office to start an international search for your shipment. Usually the shipment gets delivered anyway before the search concludes.

We’ll let you know what news we hear (it will take a while), please let us know if your shipment gets delivered.

If the shipment indeed is confirmed as lost, we’ll arrange another shipment to you, but in our shipping history this is an extremely rare event, so chances are your package will get delivered, it’s just really slow, likely due to the high burden on the postal system due to the pandemic – people staying at home, ordering stuff to be delivered more than usual, logistics network impacted by reduced number of flights, reduced work force, some strict safety rules reducing work efficiency, etc…

Thank you!

Received this 6/15/20. Buyer beware.

Only until the world recovers from the pandemic and things return back to normal. :wink: There’s also UPS shipping option available, they seem to be doing quite well in these times, but of course the shipping costs more accordingly.

2 Likes