Hey guys, pisound-btn just received an update to version 1.04!
You may update by following the same install instructions as usual.
The biggest highlights of the update:
- It’s now possible to re-map actions for different triggers or to easily use custom scripts for handling them via
- Toggling Bluetooth discoverability by holding the button down between 3 and 5 seconds.
- Periodic LED blinking, makes it easy to time the hold-press actions.
See the updated documentation.
This is the full list of changes:
- Added periodic_led_blink command to
- Restructured the scripts so they are named based on the implemented functionality.
/etc/pisound.confconfig file which allows customizing various button actions.
pisound-btnso that the config file location can be overridden.
set_bt_discoverable.shscript which implements changing of Bluetooth Discoverability state. It depends on libglib2.0-bin for
gdbusto be available.
- Now when the button gets held, the MIDI LEDs will flash every second to make it easy to see how many seconds have passed since the button was held down.
- Click timeout increased from 300ms to 400ms, so it’s easier to make multiple click combinations.