Hey guys, pisound-btn just received an update to version 1.05!
You may update by following the same install instructions as usual.
This is the full list of changes:
- pisound-btn packaged as a Debian package.
- Introduced pisound-meta Debian package which depends on all Pisound software, for easy install of the Pisound software bundle.
- Added pisound-config, a GUI configuration tool.
- Default /usr/local/etc/pisound moved to /usr/local/pisound. It will contain the Pisound git repository with the latest scripts.
- The Pisound git repository now shares the scripts with the Pisound App and pisound-ctl server.
- SINGLE_CLICK, DOUBLE_CLICK, TRIPLE_CLICK, OTHER_CLICKS renamed to CLICK_1, CLICK_2, CLICK_3, CLICK_OTHER respectively in pisound.conf.
- In case of duplicate keys in pisound.conf, the first value read will win.