Pcm1808 pcm5102 codec problem connect

Please help, I assembled the codec circuit using these instructions Creating an audio input/output board for Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano (PCM5102A+PCM1808) | by Kentaro Mitsuyasu | Medium ,dac pcm5102 adc pcm1808, I can’t connect using the adafruit instructions,

Hey, please provide details of exactly what you are doing and what’s going wrong, but keep in mind that this topic is not Patchbox OS specific, so it might have better luck of receiving correct answers on the article itself, general Raspberry Pi forums or Adafruit forums.

I also tried to install using this instruction GitHub - AkiyukiOkayasu/RaspberryPi_I2S_Slave: General I2S slave I/O device tree overlay for Raspberry Pi. but in modep only the sound output is displayed (the output is working), the inputs are not displayed,

I compiled the codec from this article Creating an audio input/output board for Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano (PCM5102A+PCM1808) | by Kentaro Mitsuyasu | Medium. The article states that according to the adafruit instructions Old Kernel Install Method | Adafruit I2S MEMS Microphone Breakout | Adafruit Learning System everything should work, but when you enter the command (/ usr/bin/ rpi-source -q --tag-update) an error occurs