Hey guys! As the Midihub birthday is coming up this weekend, we’re releasing a new feature we’re sure everyone will appreciate . Introducing the real-time MIDI Monitor!
The MIDI Monitor shows all the data being processed and produced by the currently selected pipe, as well as provides a BPM estimate based on the recent Clock events. Filters can be set up to hide irrelevant events.
- Fixed connecting to Midihub in Bootloader mode in rare circumstances.
- Fixed memory contents export and import.
- MIDI Monitor pane added that displays MIDI data processed by the currently selected pipe.
- Insert from another preset options added.
- Insert Preview will mark Virtual inputs and outpus already used in the main preset with purple squares.
- Added ‘Always Send Pitch Bend’ parameter to Micro Scale.