Anyone using automationism?

Greetings all!

I’m hoping to put together a pisound box to run pd patches built with the automationism system. https://www.automatonism.com

Anyone tried this out yet?

:slight_smile:

It’s pretty amazing… haven’t tried it on the Pi, but played around with it on the mac and it’s pretty cool. All built with vanilla apparently.

1 Like

Yes I’ve been doing the same - it’s a great collection of patches. Easy to hook up and play.

Hey, we have tried it on RPi3, seemed to work well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool! Looking forward to trying it out. I wonder how complicated a patch can get before the pi starts to choke?

only one way to find out :slight_smile:
but let us know how it goes. I’m having a very busy time right now, so I don’t think I’ll be able to try that soon.

I’m waiting on payday but will fully report back when I get my pisound.

Johann’s Automationism is stellar work
It’s really done well.

Automationism 2.0 adds a bunch of new modules.

14 new modules:
PD-303, POLYFM, POLYSYNTH, SAMPLER, LOOPER, MEGAVERB, AUDIO-RECORDER, MULTITRACK-RECORDER, OVERDRIVE, PITCHSHIFTER, TRIGGER-TRAIN, MANUAL-TRIGGERS, EXTERNAL-AUDIO & GRAPHIC-EQ

Have been using automationism with my pisound for a few weeks now. it’s a great system, and works really well.

4 Likes

w00t! Been hoping for an update. Not really because the early version was incomplete but because it’s important to keep the ball rolling. Polysynth? Wow. Count me in! Polyphony is a bit of a challenge in Pd (as opposed to Max, it turns out). So any kind of support will be useful.
Thanks a lot!
(Still haven’t used it on the Pi, much. Been having too much fun with MODEP and such. This might give me a boost to try it more.)

1 Like