Patchbox OS image 2020-03-14 (and MODEP)

A post was split to a new topic: MODEP and switching to next and previous pedalboard using Pisound’s button

Here are some screenshots of the “pedalboard” issue :

try to save the pedalboard (empty, no plugin) :

the pedalboard does not display as the default ones :

the error message :

the Pi OS and Modep is 100% stock from the downloaded image from the website, no modification - Raspi 3B + Pisound

Thank you - Marc

Ok, I tried the same - saving an empty pedalboard, and got the same errors as you do. But at least saving and loading a pedalboard that does contain some plugins seems to work fine. :slight_smile:

Thank you very much Giedrius ! :+1:
yes, it works fine when saving a real pedalboard, great !
Love this Pisound / Modep so much, I’ve done a building tutorial : https://fr.audiofanzine.com/autre-bundle-d-effet-ou-multieffet/blokas/modep/forums/t.711701,tuto-construction-modep-pisound-de-a-a-z.html
(in French, sorry)

2 Likes

Is there still an issue with the Pimoni Fan Shim and the Pisound. It seems like following the instructions on then Pimoni page " a script to install a daemon (a service that runs in the background) that runs the fan in automatic mode, triggering it on or off when the CPU reaches a threshold temperature, with a manual override via the tactile switch." should be able to get around this. Is this what folks have been using? TIA

I’ve copied my posting to a better thread: