No plugin images in Patchbox Chromium

Pi 4B 4GB RAM Linux patchbox 5.10.63-v7l+ #1459 SMP Wed Oct 6 16:41:57 BST 2021 armv7l GNU/Linux

If I access MODEP in Chromium on the Pi, no images of the patches appear. These do appear properly when accessed from a Mac Web browser (Firefox). I tried reinstalling MODEP from the patchbox interface and rebooting, but no change. Is this normal or can it be fixed?

Seems alright on Pi4, using this version of Chromium: 90.0.4430.212-1~deb10u1 (check with apt show chromium)

Could you post a screenshot of what’s the issue? If you open the Developer Tools (F12), go to Console tab and refresh, do you get any errors there?

Hi Giedrius,

I have the same version of Chromium reported. However, I note that About Chromium in chrome//settings/help reports shows version 92.0.4514.98 (Official Build) Built on Raspbian, running Raspbian 10 (32-bit). This could be s a result of running raspi-update to solve the two-monitor issue I reported.

I also installed Firefox 78.15esr(32-bit) and get the same result.

I’ve attached sscreenshots from Chromium in Patchbox and from a MacBook Pro in Fireefox.

Hmm, do you get any errors in the Console of the developer tab?

SOLVED: All Web interfaces load properly after I reset the MidiHub Editor as you advised. Two birds with one stone!

This shouldn’t have happened. :smiley: The Midihub config should not be impacting Chromium in any way at all.

Maybe there’s some problem in window manager when there’s an outsized application that caused this, just guessing. :slight_smile:

Anyway, good to hear it got resolved.