Hey guys, here’s the update everyone was waiting for!
Each pipe has its documentation in the Context Help section of the editor, let us know if it’s comprehensible enough.
Most Significant Changes
Midihub now keeps track of all the notes flowing through it, it should be impossible to get a dangling note when adding / removing pipes, or changing pipe param values, it should always produce either a ‘all notes off’ or individual note off messages when necessary. Of course you can still get a stuck note if you disconnect the external device that produced a Note On event before the respective Note Off event, but on changing the preset, or deleting the related input/output that should be taken care of.
Up to 1024 bytes of description text will get stored to Midihub flash memory.
Some changes and fixes were made to the UI for smoother user experience.
1.6.1 Editor downloads
To update the Midihub firmware, switch it on while holding down The Button. In the firmware upgrade mode, all the LEDs should be lit up. Then connect to it with the editor, go to Device->Flash Firmware, pick the downloaded bfw file and hit OK.
* All stored presets and microtunings will be removed during the firmware upgrade process * - you’ll have to back it up manually by loading each preset and saving them to disk with different names, a ‘data dump’ function to automate this, and to automatically do that during firmware update is planned to be done before the public release.
1.6.1 Detailed Changelog
- Fixed editing of Randomizer pipe’s Negative parameter.
- Added a couple of new example presets.
- New icon.
1.6.0 Detailed Changelog
- Limiter pipe split into Limiter and the new Rescale pipe.
- Added new Note Range Filter pipe.
- Added new Channel Range Filter pipe.
- Added new CC Range Filter pipe.
1.5.1 Detailed Changelog
- Parameter Name column initially is now a bit wider.
- Properties window column widths will be retained between runs.
- Fixed storing of preset with empty description.
- Removed ‘description will be lost’ message.
- Dragging and dropping leftmost pipes will rearrange the pipelines.
1.05 Detailed Changelog
- Midihub now keeps track of all the notes, it should be impossible to get a dangling note when building the pipeline, or changing pipe param values, it should always produce either ‘all notes off’ or individual note off messages.
- Filter pipe got split into Filter and Channel Filter.
- Added more fine granularity to Filter pipe.
- Added toolbar to filter pipes properties, so making bulk changes is easy.
- Added current preset number display above the pipeline.
- Added ‘Duplicate Whole Pipeline’ right click menu option.
- Midihub now stores up to 1024 bytes of description in its flash memory.
- Initial window positioning on first run improved.
- Microtunings import/export dialog added.