Control errors in predate patches

Hi,

I tried some of the pure data patches which ship with the Pisound setup. for example the minimoog is not controllable via Ctl messages except from modulation, Midinotes note and pitch bend work well. I get the errors below. I had a look in the patches the ctlin objects are not connected. If I connect them it will work but I believe there is another error reason behind this which has to do with the kontrolRack object. is this documented somewhere?

I tried with the fresh installed patchbox os and the image found here https://pi.processing.org/download/ they give the same errors.

thanks

Falk

stopcount-$1: argument number out of range
stopcount2-$1: argument number out of range
KontrolRack: device = kontrol
client connected pd.osc:127.0.0.1:6050
KontrolRack::loading resources
(Tcl) INVALID COMMAND NAME: invalid command name “.x9c01a0.c”
while executing
“.x9c01a0.c delete a06670IN0”
(“uplevel” body line 53)
invoked from within
"uplevel #0 $docmds"KontrolRack: single module mode -> 1
KontrolRack: Enable control monitoring: 1

Hi, the Mini Moog patch was ported for use with Pisound App - it allows MIDI mapping every control as desired. The warnings can be ignored, they don’t seem to affect the patch.

See:

Hi Giedrius,
thanks for the advice. unfortunately I don´t have an Android device, so I can not check it. I can get it to work by going to the folder and open the minimoog.pd file (ignoring the errors).

Another thing is: I am still trying to get it to launch the minimoog pressing the pisound button. Being in /usr/local/puredata-patches/ I tried ln -s /usr/local/puredata-patches/MiniMoog/minimoog.pd main.pd to create a symbolic link named main.pd to the minimoog file. This will launch pd with the minimoog file but it does not work like launchting the minimoog.pd file directly. The opened file is called main.pd instead on minimoog.pd. It is not like an Alias on OSX or win.
It would be cool to launch the minimoog with the button and play it with my Akai MPK mini
maybe you can point out the right direction
thanks

Falk