Using MIDIHub to make a generative ambient piece

Hi everyone,

Apologies if this is the wrong forum for posting this; I put MIDIHub to good use this week and made a generative track using it with the Digitone, Keystep, Faderfox EC4 and Zoia. The patch is loosely based on loopop’s demo patch, though with a lot more CC LFOs added and it’s also MIDI mapped to my EC4’s knobs.

Have a look and let me know what you think!

7 Likes

This is great! :slight_smile: Good thing that the overlay explained the white circle, I was wondering what that was. :smiley:

I’ve also noticed the tutorial you’ve made, I think it explains quite well what is going on in the setup:

As for the post category, this one is fine, but you could also just pick ‘Midihub’ as a ‘general’ Midihub category. Or if you have an idea for a new subcategory under which you’d like this to be, let us know. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks! It took a lot more work than I thought to make that tutorial so it’s reassuring that you think it’s good! I hope to make more videos with the Midihub as I dig into it.

Maybe a category to add under Midihub would be ‘Show your work’ or ‘Midihub in the wild’?

8 Likes

Sounding very nice! Such a powerful little box :slight_smile: Mine arrived today and I can’t wait to get stuck in with it.

Very impressed with what Blokas are doing with the midihub, they’ve made it very accessable with the intuitive UI and have made it very deep in what it can do and seem very committed to taking it’s functionality deeper and deeper! Feel very confident with my purchase :relaxed:

3 Likes