Scale remap transposition

Hi all,
I’ve been playing with the midihub and having lots of fun so far. In particular, being able to distribute midi notes, delay them, harmonize to get new chords, arpeggiating, and then scale remapping has led to countless hours of jamming. In my current workflow, though, a number of the devices have the ability to transpose the key on receiving a midi note. In particular, in the Squarp Pyramid you can set up a master transpose track and have other tracks transpose in lock step upon receiving a root note on a particular channel. This is a very powerful feature, especially if you’re trying to rapidly change a mood live, and on the fly.
I relaise that was a long introduction, sorry.
I was wondering whether it would be both possible and/or useful to have a transposable scale remap effect where you define a default root note (i.e C) but nominate a midi channel and note range to listen to, from which a new root note arriving would change the key?

I didn’t find a way to do this, currently, although I realise that one could use a cc to change the key. cc is not such a good solution, I think, because somewhere have to work out the cc value to match the root note you’d chosen elsewhere in the workflow/system. You’d also miss out on the awsome possibilites of manipulating notes in midihub that could create scale variations by chance in a generative way.

All that said, if there is a good way to achieve this currently, and I’m just being dense after a long work day, please feel free to guide me in the right direction :slight_smile:
Thanks,
Phil.