Pisound to purchase ? Emulation for waiting?

Hi there.

I have two questions for you all. I would like to dive into Patchbox and Orac. Initially, I was looking for a way to use raspberry as a midi host for controlling the midiHub with usb controllers (a bunch of korg nanokontrol), but I am now discovering the potential of that tech.

So I am willing to get one Pisound interface and Raspberry (I am a total beginner, you can guess). Does someone know here when some stock of Pisound will be available to purchase ?

Meanwhile, Is there some emulation I can find on Windows to practice myself and create patches?

Thank you !

Clement

We expect Pisounds to be back in stock within 2-4 weeks. You may subscribe to be notified on Products – Blokas Store :slight_smile:

Orac is available as open source here: GitHub - TheTechnobear/Orac: Orac : virtual modular synth - as far as I know, there are no ready to use Windows builds.

Orac patches are in Pure Data programming language, you should first get to know the language in order to learn how to make your own patches with Orac. :slight_smile:

Thank You Giedrus !

I have already subscribed, but I didn’t know what to expect in terms of waiting time ? 2-4 weeks are fine ! Good to hear it, and thanks for the advice.

Clement

1 Like