Pisound is Back & New Patchbox OS with MODEP

flash_sale

Pisound with Raspberry Pi 4 Support

We are really excited to let you know that Pisound with full Raspberry Pi 4 support is finally here! The new version comes with an updated power supply circuitry to accommodate both the Pi 4 and the previous models. We have already tested the first batch and the new boards are now ready to be shipped out!

Visit Our Store

Patchbox OS with MODEP Module

The new Patchbox OS image is here too! The image also comes with Raspberry Pi 4 support and from now on it includes MODEP and all of its plugins in a form of a Patchbox Module. In short a Patchbox Module is an encapsulated use case for your system. You can install different modules and switch between them on the go, like the Pure Data or ORAC modules, so there’s no longer a need to keep hoarding all those SD cards! Let us know what other modules you would like to see implemented in the comments.

Download Patchbox OS Image

Stay safe, stay home and tinker!

7 Likes

Cool, nice work peeps. Having MODEP available as a module is two thumbs up I reckon.

Is there a way to update to this latest patchbox from the PI, or should I download & burn the iso to the sd card?

Yes, you’ll have to write the new image.

1 Like

Would be possible implement this Video dj software?

1 Like

can i use it with my old pisound and Raspberry pi 4?

Yes, you can! :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for suggesting this. We will be contacting the creator to discuss this once we prepare more detailed module documentation. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, got it all up & running fine this time, switching between modules no probs - much gratitude to you all for your great work!

2 Likes