Pisound Acrylic Case - Pisound Docs

U probably figured this out already, but the easiest solution would be to change to the type of midi cables that will fit. I use one of these and they fit perfectly to the pisound midi ports

1 Like

LOL, I like to think I’m an intelligent guy, but I never thought of that. I may have to reassess my intelligence. :stuck_out_tongue:
Thanks for the very useful tip - now I can put the cover back on!

Could somebody please tell me what M size the 6mm Pisound screws are, one of mine has broken.

It is M2.5, you may reach out to us by email if you’d like to order some original spare ones.

Thanks, Giedrius.

Thanks @sone but that appears to be a point cloud for the Pisound HAT itself. I am interested in STL files for a case that works with both a Raspberry Pi 4 and the Pisound.

Does such a thing exist, @Giedrius?

I’ve just found these links which seem well out of date:

If not, we can try our hand at generating one. We thought it would be fun to share such files so folks could print cases that have both a Blokas logo and one for the organization that’s using Pisound – in our case (pun intended), the Orcasound live hydrophone network – https://orcasound.net

Just searched Thingiverse and found these laser-cut solutions – both pretty cool options, but not 3D printed:

1 Like

We don’t have 3D enclosure files that would fit the Pi 4.