"Overflow" message

i tried that and it doesn’t respond
the problem is that is a “overflow” when expression and after touch playing together
it is make crashing the system

Very frustrating.

Have you tried sending the PA1000 & AK5 straight into your DAW (just to give an idea of what Midihub would be trying to handle if it were (back) in the chain)?

When you say “crashing the system”, what system is that?

1 Like

the problem is that ak5 overflow the midihub by sending too much midi after touch message in a short time

please upload your patch so we can see what your filters are.

did you record the streams into a DAW as suggested?

hey,@ahgi not sure what your screenshot is for: (I can see you’ve got the Settings on Raw Display and that you’ve got a bunch of Chan 1 Polyphonic Aftertouch going out - don’t understand why they’re all duplicated! @Giedrius?)

I was interested to see the .mhp file you showed here

In the image you can see how often are the midi messages

I will upload it shortly
Thank you

1 Like

OK, I see.
Doesn’t look that busy to me, but @Giedrius will know better…

To make a sense of this, @ahgi, we need all the information at once - the preset file (.mhp) you’re using at the moment, the description of what’s being inputted, the MIDI Monitor exported into a .csv file, and it’d be great to receive a MIDI clip stored in a MIDI file (.mid), you could simply record your synth’s playback in a DAW and then export it to a MIDI clip, there’s many ways how to do it. Then we could use the MIDI clip ourselves to reproduce the exact same input you provide to Midihub and see what’s going on exactly.

From the screenshot you provided, there does not seem to be that many events, we need more information to get a better understanding of the situation.

1 Like