My first project

Some troubles on finding the right power supply at the beginning but after it no other problems.

Glove that control live electronics on voice.

here a short video: https://goo.gl/photos/TNG375ptayxLWhMu5
I used pisound to finish my prototype of a glove controlled voice augmenter.
The glove is composed by:

• Arduino
  • 2 buttons
  • 4 flex sensors
  • 1 XYZ accelerometer
  • 1 bluetooth transmitter (HC-06)

Glove is bluetooth connected to raspberry pi 3.
Pisound do the rest. Sorry for the ugly case made of paper.

Audio quality is very good. All my old problems of noise caused by bad cheap sound cards are gone.
So now… How much costs pisound?
Another question: can we post some images/video on our social or website or we must wait the launch of the product on market?

5 Likes

@tomme in fact, I really like your case! We were discussing an option to make a “google cardboard style” case as an accessory for pisound few days ago. Count yours as the first prototype! :slight_smile:

Regarding the price - we are still making some changes in our design and looking at different packaging options, so we can’t name it precisely, but we are hoping, that crowdfunding campaign will help us to reach quantities, that would allow us to sell boards at price range between 85-95 euros.
It’s still quite expensive compared to RPi itself, but parts like headers and connectors do eat our BOM and we don’t want to make any compromises in the design. :slight_smile:

Talking about social posts - go a head. In matter of fact, it would be really appreciated, as you spreading the word could increase our chances to launch a successful campaign.

It’s really nice to hear that pisound sounds great! Do you use Pure Data for sound processing?

Thanks
Yes, I use pure data for audio processing.