MOD Devices Building More LV2 Plugins? (MOD Dwarf)

Ok , Ive got it working on a really strange way .
clone https://github.com/moddevices/mod-sdk
then running the server after installing it ./development_server.py
I can add many of my lv2 listed plugins and some come with the right interface for mod , some not , but can build it with them and adjust the UI as needed , after I can just send it to the localhost and its installed correctly and can add it .

The only strange thing left is that I cant connect patchcables to the mod-ui outputs, but since the fx show up in qjackctl I attach them to output from there . It works !

Its a bit tedious but encouraging to learn how to dive into all the layers of this thing . For now I can say that the web UI feels improved , and the audio is as good as usual using PiSound

2 Likes

jack-load modmonitor
That will get you connecting

1 Like

Awesome , the last version of mod-ui did the trick ! Thank you so much for the script . Im now just forced to build every needed plugin by hand with the mod-sdk and also there having some issues uploading to the board directly but getting it done manually

1 Like

This would only be so if you are using aarch64 and not patchbox. If you’re using patchbox, then you can do a Modep setup and copy the lv2 folder to your local machine. These will all work on Mod 1.10 and that is what I have done. I even went and grabbed the mod lv2 data folder for mod devices GitHub to get the nice uis for most of the pedals

2 Likes

Right , Im using Raspberry OS 64 . Testing jackd2 and a more powerful setup than I’ve tried before .