MIDI CC overload? Pretty hard crash it seems

It would be super duper awesome, if a fixed image with this kernel would be released. I’m also having the issue and for some odd reason I can’t update the Kernel manually with the instructions above. It just doesn’t get thru, not even the backing up the kernel part (the default blokaslabs pw doesn’t work and I haven’t changed it). Also the github.com url can’t be resolved, so I can’t even download the kernel.

Ideas highly appreciated here, as it’s becoming super frustrating as I think MODEP is THE application for a PiSound-RPI setup and the reason I bought PiSound to begin with. But MIDI just hangs it all the time, thus rendering it totally useless.

GitHub no longer seems to work with wget, I have updated the instructions here to use curl instead which works.

We will rebuild both MODEP and Patchbox OS images so they are compatible with RPi4, but we’ll have to wait for it to be delivered. :slight_smile:

Thank you for the quick reply! Will try the curl approach later today. Highly appreciated. Keep up the good work!