Mapping a single CC on multiple pipes parameters

Hi there,
I just ordered a magnificent Midihub. Well, I could just wait a few weeks but I’m already setting things up with the editor.

As the device is not yet connected and as I didn’t find vids or threads that answer my question, i cannot know exactly if the follwing move is doable :

Can I map a single CC from my midi Controller to multiple pipes or even multiple pipelines ?

Example : the arpeggio and repeater pipes have some parameters in common like Time Division. I would like to map the Time Division from Arp and the Time Division from Repeater to one single knob on my old BCR2000.
Do I need an extra pipe CC Remap (which is way above my intellectual capacities :slight_smile: ) ?
Mapping the same CC on the two pipes would be so easy !

Thanks a lot !

Yes you can. I have a bsp and have it setup right now for arpeggiators where some knobs control lenght/tempo for specific single arps and another one that controls all the arps for resyncing them.

So yes. Very handy.

3 Likes

Hey, yes, same CC can be mapped to multiple parameters, as well as single parameter can be controlled by multiple CCs.

3 Likes

That’s so cool ! Thanks Claire, Thanks Giedrus, Thanks Blokas, your device is amazing, everything’s possible !

2 Likes