Love the gadget, not too keen on the editor

@Giedrius Just a simple request, could you add more (ten at least) colours for I/O icons, instead of ONE? And let user to choose different for each pipe I/O port? IT COULD HELP ALOT to trace routes etc., together with labels.

Or, if you’re busy so much, just tell me howto get it done and where the pics are hidden :slight_smile: I tried to find them for a while but without success.

1 Like

They’re actually embedded in the main application binary (The Qt Resource System | Qt Core 5.15.16), probably they can’t be edited without potentially breaking the exe. Maybe there’s some Qt resource editor application out there.

@Giedrius Yep, I tried to run Qt opensource editor but it’s too complicated For me, I didn’t even Found out how to decompile *.exe or make/convert Midihub Editor program to Qt project to edit something. I’m not so skilled to do it properly this way, aFraid oF doing mistakes,
and it takes a lot oF time to learn whole stuFF, I guess.

So, could you please move/make user pictures/content library to accessible directory where they can be loaded From to main editor? Like the doc Folder where are *.html context help Files placed. Or just add color edit/choose option For I/O icons, at least.