I have what I hope is not too ambitious of a goal for my little Raspberry Pi 3 model B 1.2.
I was using Raspbian Buster, SooperLooper, QJackctl, Hydrogen, non mixer, non session manager. Was pretty stable but lots of click and glitch in the audio, so not usable.
Then I switched to Patchbox. A few false starts then it seemed OK. Didn’t hear the crispies like before.
I was running Hydrogen as Jack master to Sooper Looper and got a couple tracks going here. Sounded OK considering I was just goofing around. Then it locked up hard.
If there’s some way to debug this, please let me know.
I just got a 3 amp power supply to use with this Pi. It is in a case with a 7" LCD touchscreen. I have a Macmillen Softstep MIDI foot pedal, Behringer UMC404 USB audio interface (with its own power supply), USB keyboard and wireless mouse. With an older power supply I was getting undervoltage warnings but no longer.