How to logout from here?

Please forgive the noob forum related post, as I am sure your interests as well as mine are not in forum how-to procedures. l do however consider it a poor tradecraft, or security blunder to leave oneself logged in and then click your way into something else, or for the spiritual types, staying present in the moment and giving each task you perform your full attention (one of the Buddhist teachings: “Focus on one thought or object at a time. By doing this, we can be quiet and attain true peace of mind.”)

So, must I crassly close the page and burn the cookies, wipe history, etc. or sandbox this?? [I feel shame for typing this on a forum that supports my most treasured products from a team I respect beyond any other that comes to mind… but (with full incredulity) I choose instead to blame myself, and ask for guidance on how to perform this simple essential task]. I have that eerie feeling that I am searching for my glasses while wearing them, but I swear to you, I can’t find the exit… Twilight zone par excellance!

This is the way

Thank-you, I appreciate your help. It seems obvious and logically placed, I should have seen this. Nobody will team up with me for escape-room now!

1 Like