For coming up macOS Big Sur support

This is actually a pre-question. macOS Big Sur is about to be officially released.
Would you recommend update to Big Sur immediately, wait for fw/editor update or not to update at all?

We haven’t tried the OS ourselves yet. We don’t expect to have to release special firmware for Midihub. We’d expect the editor to continue working with the new OS version too, but we’ll see if any issues arise.

It’s up to you when to upgrade, and it depends a bit on your circumstances. Like if you’re in the middle of some project, it’d make sense to delay upgrading, especially if everything is working fine right now. Otherwise, feel free to upgrade. :slight_smile: In case any issues occur with Midihub, we’ll get them fixed.

1 Like

I see, Thanks for your support!