Enclosure incorporating the Pisound

Hey everyone!

I’m currently working on a Pisound project for use in a little recording/live rig, predominantly for Trombone work but also for some guitar/vocals too.
The plan is to put together a Pi4 + Pisound (for effects using Modep), a Pi + touchscreen (to run Reaper for recording) and have a custom foot controller built around an Arduino to allow for the control of effects in modep and also to trigger basic recording functions in Reaper.
The plan is to have all this on a small pedaltrain Nano+ for ease, so ideally I’d love to create an enclosure to hold the Pi+pisound, the Arduino and buttons and perhaps a small screen for output from modep.

Has anyone done anything similar to this?

Cheers

Craig

2 Likes

Hi
I had also the objective to 3d print my enclosure.
What I did finnally was to create a wooden enclosure, in which I incorporated the first layer of the PiSound Enclosure. So basically it is just a plan with holes for jack 6.35, hdmi, micro usb, and the 3.18 jack headphone.
I can give you the stl in a private message, as this forum does not accept stl file.
Maybe it will help you

1 Like

Ah man, that would be such a big help!
Such a great idea to incorporate the existing case; I’d never have thought of that.

Ah this forum accept .zip , fortunately
FirstLayer.stl.zip (23.0 KB)

1 Like

Nothing wrong with that, I love the smell of a fresh zip file in the morning :slight_smile:
Thanks again buddy, really appreciate it!