This firmware release contains a fix for editing source/destination parameters of Input & Output pipes with MIDI mapped controls, reported here: Midihub crash when changing virtual output destination via CC mapping
During firmware upgrade, all memory contents are erased. You may want to optionally back it up to your computer:
- Connect to Midihub with the Editor
- Go to Device -> Export Everything…
- Save to a file on your computer.
- After firmware is updated using steps below, do Device->Import Everything… to get it back into memory.
To upgrade Midihub’s firmware:
- (don’t forget to back up the memory contents using steps above)
- Switch the power off.
- Press and hold the button, switch the power on while the button is still held.
- All of the LEDs should be lit now, release the button. If they’re not, go back to step 2.
- Connect to Midihub with the Editor.
- Go to Device->Flash Firmware
- Pick the new .bfw file
- Wait for the process to finish.
- Now the device will reboot into the new firmware.
- Connect with the Editor and use it as usual.You may now import the memory dump created earlier.
We’ll streamline the memory contents migration to the new firmware version in the next bigger editor update.