Hey guys, releasing a quick update for Midihub and the Editor to fix some of the issues already reported by you.
1.01 Editor downloads
To update the Midihub firmware, switch it on while holding down The Button. In the firmware upgrade mode, all the LEDs should be lit up. Then connect to it with the editor, go to Device->Flash Firmware, pick the downloaded bfw file and hit OK.
* All stored presets will be removed during the firmware upgrade process * - you’ll have to back it up manually by loading each preset and saving them to disk with different names, a ‘data dump’ function to automate this, and to automatically do that during firmware update is planned to be done before the public release.
- Improved The Button debouncing so it doesn’t accidentally skip a few presets.
- View->Show Toolbar option added.
- View->Zoom submenu added to allow customizing the pipe icon size.
- Updated docs to more explictly mention the port mappings and the reserved port.
- Backspace can now be used to delete pipes.
- All context menus now have ‘Remove’ option for pipe deletion.
- In the Settings menu, The Button section clarified to be customizing the hold action.