Clock Multiplier?

Very good work, well done!
I am already very impressed with the possibilities of the beast.
The features that I would like to see in addition to make it a centerpiece of my setup would be more possibilities on clock handling.

_a clock multiplier, mirroring the divider.
_more timescales in the repeater, we rarely find 5 or 7 divisions in hardware sequencers.

love and polyrhythm

Yup. Clock multiplier is exactly what I’m looking for. Could be great.

Just registered to ask about whether such a feature would be possible?

I’m looking to take a 4/4 (midi clock, let’s say 120 bpm) and have midihub output 150 bpm to give me 5/4 (quintuplets) sent to a hardware synth.

A clock multiplier in combination with the Clock divider would really make any time signature possible, right?

3 Likes

I too am looking for. clock multiplier, I am constantly coming up for the need to to do complex clocks for various pedals and this week I have been needing to divide the clock by 3 and multiply by 2 to have 2 synced clocks, the main at 127.5 and the second at 85, I hae cludged it for now using a bome box and a Midronome box but they are not well syncronised, we get away with it but not ideal, I was suggested I should look at midihub which indeed has the dividers, Steve from Bome suggested I look here. is it possible to try and code this myself? ie do your timers hae sufficient resolution to do floating point math?

1 Like

Same, was looking for a clock multiplier too, is this possible in any other way?
Would be nice if the clock parameter was bi-polar, so incomming clock signal can be either multiplied or divided with an external controller.

1 Like

I’ve found a shonky way of doing this- loop something back into the midihub that it’s already sending clock to, & route this new input alongside the original clock source to whatever you’re clocking.
it definitely goes faster, enough to have me scratching my head the first time it happened! :joy: