[Beta] Midihub 1.14.1 - Tap Tempo & Minor Fixes!

no ,i had 1.13.4 and 1.40.0 editor just in case things go wrong in 1.40.0
i did all the upgrades online

it was TRANS pipe that converted CC into NOTES ON/OFF and NOTES ON/OFF back into CC
as far i remember i had to replace exsiting ones,and program them again,if i remember correctly
TRANS pipes did not converted CC to NOTES,only CC were coming out even if i set INTO to NOTE ON/OFF

unfortunately i did not have mhp file from older version,should keep it for futher analisys

Screen Shot 2024-01-03 at 14.20.08

It can be recovered by doing the import of the .mhd using the 1.13.4 Editor and 1.13.2 Firmware.

This is what I get for the Transform port pairs:

The properties seem to be equivalent to how it used to be in 1.13.4.

One thing to note - if you connect to 1.14.1 Firmware from 1.13.4 Editor, it will show wrong values in the properties and editing from 1.13.4 on 1.14.1 Firmware will cause inconsistencies in the devices’ memory. Maybe this is what happened? I’ll try and prevent this from happening in the next minor firmware update.

most likely
since i keept editors side by side 1.13.4 ,1.14.0 ,1.14.1 in the dock

thank you
K

1 Like

I am trying to transfer my backup from RPi to WIN with WinSCP, unfortunately this does not show the hidden files. On the RPi I´ve seen just one backup in the dir you have mentioned, don´t know if it is the one prior 1.4.1