Best way to convert one note to multiple CCs

I’m trying to wrap my head around all this but I need some help.

I want one incoming midi note to be converted so that it sends six of the same CCs but with different values.

I’m trying with first filtering down to just ch16 with CH Filter, then filter down to only note on massage. Then I have a transform module where I set the CCs and values and the “what” option to note.
I map the “what” to the specific midi note I want converted. But the CC is still sent from all other incoming notes to.

How would I achieve this?

Hi, Melker,
I just wrote an answer (see “First Answer” below), then thought

“Why would s/he want to send 6 different values of the same CC at the same time?”

First Answer

(@MelleP welcome to Midihub)

I think this is what you want:
Screen Shot 2023-02-03 at 17.50.26

In this Transform example

• only note C3 (Work with Note Num in Range Low|High)
  • … on channel 16 (Work with Channel)
  • … is transformed to CC99 value 12
  • …on channel 14 (Set Channel To)
  • Any other note (including C3 on other channels) passes through unchanged

Once you’ve set up your first Transform for the note&channel in CC&value&channel out, you can use alt-drag to make Transforms 2-6 for the other values of your desired CC.

If you want your converted note to be ‘consumed’ (ie. not pass through), change Insert Before to Replace in the 6th Transform.

Unless I’ve misunderstood your task, you don’t need mappings here.

If what you want is one of 6 different values sent each time in a cycle , then you will need something like this:

Screen Shot 2023-02-03 at 18.23.40

The key change here is the Dispatcher set to say

Screen Shot 2023-02-03 at 18.24.13

then each of the 6 Transforms are set to Replace and a different Work with Channel value.

Let me know if I’ve got this wrong twice!

1 Like

Thanks a lot! The first answer was exactly what I was looking for.

1 Like